Emotions Fade, Feelings Remain
I wake up and i realize, hey things could've been worse cit... True. Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah.
Hihi jd tau deh rasanya quarter life crisis.. Ooh gini yah haha. Asyeemm. Belajar banyak dari setiap proses jd sekarang harus lebih baik lah cara melihatnya. Broken lenses can break heart, so mend it! :D
I am thankful to have met lil penguins. They made me believe in myself again. What's better than that? ;)
I may fail, i may succeed; i may lose, i may find; i may break, i may make; but those are only temporary. All these oughtta shape me to be a better one.
Fate is working its magic, to put all d pieces fall into place.
Tetap percaya! Aku bisa melewati dgn baik, semoga :)
Happy bday pa :D maybe we need distance to get close, u're within me.. always.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home