Play The Role
Minggu lalu penuh intrik! huhu.. yeah enrichment.
Firstly, my bestfriend was proposed! She hasn't answered yet but the guy pushed me to tell him her weaknesses to anticipate he said. I can't find any, maybe becoz there's nothing significant that could make clashes between us. By time...
Sumtimes we don't see weaknesses so objective, depend on who sees it and how we see it. it wouldn't change anything even he knew it. The only thing to prepare is a heart full of grace. Time, only time will tell. "Mun pareng tangtu ngajadi." And what we need to think is to make a better generation. So don't rush...
Pesan Rasul, "Didik anak-anakmu 7 tahun pertama belajar sambil bermain, 7 tahun kedua akhlak yang baik, 7 tahun ketiga dengan menjadikan mereka sahabatmu."
It ain't easy. Nothing's easy. Being a parent is a full time job.
"You should have to pass an IQ test before you breed. You have to take a driving test to operate vehicles and an SAT test to get into college. So why don't you have to take some sort of test before you give birth to children? When I am president, that's the first rule I will institute." -marilyn manson
Secondly, my fellow rotaractors are still the same even seasons change.
"Pandanglah dirimu dari pancaran air yang hina, kini berubah menjadi pengingkar yang nyata. Ketika nama Tuhan tak lagi menggetarkan jiwa..." -neno warisman
"What money can buy?
A bed but not sleep
Books but not brains
Food but not appetite
Finery but not beauty
A house but not home
Medicine but not health
Luxuries but not culture
Amusements but not happiness."
-unknown
Don't let money fools u! there's a lot of love behind the NO. cigarette and alcohol, ain't good for ur health..
Consciously realize there's no coincidences, evrything's been set and happened for a reason -interconnection- to complete and to learn from each other. Coz some people still underestimate the other but hey don't judge others easily, try to see them closer.. don't hate what u don't know, maybe they just don't realize or haven't got the essence yet. Ain't gonna close my eyes to see realities even I'd cry and laugh at the same time coz i might find the truth in a lie, distinguish the right from the wrong, the good from the bad. I ain't saying I'm better or anything and neither are u, like Travis says we're all on the same side like a circle that only has one side.. I just want us to leave this world husnul khatimah, amiinn...
"Maka janganlah kamu mengatakan dirimu suci. Dialah yang paling mengetahui tentang orang yang bertakwa." Qs.AnNajm:32


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home