a little piece of me

no life has an ordinary story and in the end nothing would really matter

Wednesday, 28 May 2008

Where will it lead?

Oh it's almost june. Hey june! I can't believe coming to see u again. I read what I wrote a year ago about that summer (archive june 2007) time really passed quickly. Something has changed as I gave myself a try, dared to face my fears. A lot of things coming my way but one burden still stands, skripsiii.. yu ah sidang! In the end of u, june.. amin!

Bneran apapun gd yg sia2, ga ada. U cud only say, Alhamdulillah... Bnyak pelajaran yaitu dlm prosesnya, menuntun kita untuk menjadi lbh tawadhu. We only live once, gonna rock my world! I don't know where it all gonna lead, jalanin aja. Try this, try that, collect your own stories to tell ur future children how exciting ur life has been.

Outlandish – Aicha, enak deh.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8krO7Q3vSys saya yg tiis dan ga GRan kl lagu itu bwt saya bs GR mampus kynya haha. Unfortunately I'm not aisha, I'm jez citra heu3.. but I wanna be like khadijah. Outlandish dr denmark dan lirik2nya berpesan islam.

"In the name of the most beneficent the most high
He who holds my soul before and after I die
See I'm lost in confusion so please help me lord
I wanna act right but can't play my cards right
Don't let me go astray show me the right path
So I can be amongst the righteous and not those who catch your wrath
Any fool can make a baby only a man can raise one
June 17th you granted me a son
I know the first look is forgiven but the second isn't
But I'm already at my 5th lord now I wish I'd listened
To the truth I know a part of it still in denial
If I knew what your loved one knew I would barely smile" –Eyes Never Dry

Skalian liat charlie bit my finger, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM guemesss.. pgn diculiiikk!

Well, another good movies: All The King's Men – Sean Penn, keren (rhyme nya norak ya heu3) u can find d bright side from anything, tergantung cara pandang dan niatnya. Jabatan dan kekuasaan seharusnya memang makin mendekatkan para pemangkunya dgn Tuhan. I wonder, pmerintah kita pas mutusin harga bbm naik merupakan hasil istikharah kah? Do u call it a pro-poor growth?

300 jg keren, smua film yg ada panglima perangnya slalu ngingetin saya kpd Rasulullah. Bnyak nilai-nilai yg hari gini hilang entah kemana. Courage, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and FAITH. I never stop trying to build those in me so in d judgement day u'll notice me as one of ur follower. Merindumu ya Rasul...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home