a little piece of me

no life has an ordinary story and in the end nothing would really matter

Sunday, 16 March 2008

A Good Year

A movie starred by Russel Crowe. Russel Crowe kecil diperanin si anak kecil di August Rush, Freddie Highmore. Masa kecil dia tiap summer diabisin brg pamannya di kastil di prancis. Udh besar jd broker handal di london. Ga pernah jenguk pamannya lagi sejak 10 thn trakhir. Pas akhirnya pamannya meninggal dia niat mau ngejual kastil tsb dan kebun anggurnya. Blablabla... suka bgtt sm ce latina to whom he fall in love with. And actually they've met each other when they were kids. Soundtrack penutupnya jg sukaa...
What inspires me is, makin bulet hati ini untuk tetep tinggal di bandung. Not because I don't have choices but I'm too in love with this city. U may come, u may leave.. but I'll stay in this place I call home. Kl blm puas, ingin keliling dunia, I cud find a way. Rejeki, jodoh, maut udh ada yg ngatur. I jez like it being here. There are so many things I can simply do, until the end of time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home