a little piece of me

no life has an ordinary story and in the end nothing would really matter

Saturday, 16 February 2008

Trust + Respect = Love

Nanny 911 @metro tv every saturdays afternoon is really inspiring! But today's episode really tear me apart. I realize that all children are innocent. And most parents are amateurs in dealing with small creatures. But what they need is simply the basic foundation called love. Cos from a loving relationship the children will behave nicely to others. Those small creatures don't have mind yet but they all have hearts, they feel.. So when a father doesn't respect the mum and/or a mother doesn't trust the dad, children will react aggressively/passively. They’re just callin out for attention.
I wish I'd find a man that I can simply trust.. and knows how to appreciate me. Amin!

Switch language ON hehe..
Trus ntn reportase investigasi @trans tv ttg psk di bwh umur. Astagfirullah.. kmn aj org tuanya? Cm semata alesan ekonomi harkat derajat martabat sbg manusia dilepas gt aja. Omg! Ayahnya mau blg apa di pengadilan Allah nanti?? Gagal menjaga titipanNya. Mirisss… emg beuratt pisan ketitipan anak perempuan teh. Ga kebayang jaman nanti hrs dibekelin kyk gmn biar ga kebawa arus. Si psk itu sendiri blg msh sholat bwt nutupin biar org2 ga curiga. Gustiii... stmj - sholat tetep maksiat jalan. Jaman edan!

Kangen bapa... makasih udh nganter kita semaksimal mungkin. Udh selamet di dunia, insyaAllah selamet jg di akhirat nanti pa amiiin... I can't stop crying of feeling blessed was under his protection. I really wanna see u again!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

jadi nonton bjork kamu?

11:15 pm  
Blogger getdarhythm said...

tentunyaaa...
*speechless*
java jazz yg hr apa?

1:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home