monologue
:Good People:
More than just a face
More than what it looks
More than what it takes
Deep inside there's a shining light
We are all goin home
We got lost for a while to see what it's worth
We'll rest in peace
210608
:After All These Years:
Nothing would be broken
From something u've just taken
U may try to wreck it roughly
I have glued it tightly
I become immune
When no longer IN U
160508
:Train:
People rush in and out
All the noises has its own rhythm
Watching passers-by
I'm waiting for my train to come
They fly with plane
They cruise with boat
I'm afraid of height
I'm scared of depth
I pick the train
So I still can see the trees and green grass
Time passed quickly as I don't count
My train's already coming
If it was the wrong one I would never get off
If u were a mistake I would never erase u
I want to depart from your platform
We'll make a journey until the end of the line
150508
:Send My Love:
Scattered heart need to be healed
Only patience could do
I have enough to give
Cos a good man he is
Make him fall for me, endlessly
Enlarge his space of receiving
I'll slide inside
130208
:Hopeless Dream:
It's raining and gray
I'm sitting and stay
You think you are the mystery
For me you are the misery
Like an open book there's nothing to hide
I whisper and you shout out loud
Nothing they do can make you feel any better
Cos you are simply the matter
If you just realize
You'd never realize
Build a big heart while I turn
I hate you for pouring the salt on my wound
140108
:Full Moon:
You stay there.
Watching me driving..
To a place called home...
Say goodbye and back to the start....
030707
:Fearless:
Losing and letting go been a part of mine
Repetition makes me sick but now it's fine
I won't push the skip button
Little wonders keep me moving on
Excavating one big heart and a peace of mind
I believe I'll let you in, in the end
To taste the honey and me naturally
To pack a suitcase of idyllic memory
090607
:Silent Thought:
The world's revolving in it's rhythm
It takes time to blend various items
Equalize perplexed minds that shrouded by mist
No worries about trifles coz there's no beauty in the beast
Morning sun will keep it together
Stay here we'll make it better
Keep your head down
Don't make a sound
Love me if you dare
Feel me if you care
060607
:Blackhole:
I say A
They say B
It tells this way
They go that way
There'll be no intersection
As long as you don't see the direction
I cry inside and so fucked up
Coz time won't wait and I can't help
But I will stay with a heart full of hopes
Hope it will come to an end, hope you won't be late
Let me show you the way back home
Then we shall leave gracefully far far away from the blackhole
070507
:Expect The Unexpected:
Time...
U let us learn
U let us wonder
U let us notice
U let us wait..
All the small things lead me to him as time meets fate
300407
:Gasar-Gusur:
Sebuah lirih dalam jiwa menyaksikan satu sandiwara di layar kaca
Kami tak memilih lahir dari yang bawah, kami pun tak menginginkan menjadi sampah
Kemana kami harus tinggal ketika aparat keamanan menggusur rasa aman?
Harta tak ada, ilmu tak punya
Salahkan kami atas kurangnya ikhtiar
Semoga yang Kuasa memberikan jalan keluar
230806
:Teman:
Kusapa
Kaupun tersenyum
Tak kuharap satu balaspun
Kumelesat
Kau teriakkan namaku
Senyummu bahagiaku
270706
:Is It You?:
It hurts my chest whenever I remember
Coz it is you that I can't replace ever
There's a friend I keep seeing after
I'm so glad knowing he's so sincere
Should we keep it or should we start
Was pretty sure to give him a little part
The unconditional should always be in the first chart
I find this life as such the greatest art
No one sees what I see in woe
I know a guy like you
Even you don't like to woo
But it's just not you
220706
:Madu dan Racun:
Thousand words for an abstract
Reality is thee as could attract
Imajinary real feeling between hope and dream
Too many pieces of thy puzzle
Mine is already a razzle-dazzle
Perfect we're not, just no pressure
A surely thing called a picture
Let the reason just be mine
Coz thou wouldn't get what's been on my mind
Let there be love, if there would be though
I'll leave them unspoken
290106
As I looked at the mirror
What I saw was a little girl with a sweet stare
Red-white stripes as a beetle, a kernel necklace as a lolypop
Fun fun fun I took life just once
No deepest thought, all I knew was just to smile
Mother, father, brother I love you with all my heart
120106
:A Goodbye:
They say I'm fragile
Then let me shed tears for a while
This is enough, that is it
I'm tired of this shit
You come carrying my lost nightmare
A high cost for a fare
I enjoy my solitude though I hate being alone
Forgive me dude I'll just keep goin on and on
211205
:un:
He came
He left
The wound begins to sting again
I said I would never be so worthy to him
But it's okay life's a game only the part with him is hard to play
So just let me be on my way as a queen of my domain without a king to rule
I just hope the rest would be silence..
061205
:Jikalau:
Jikalau kita tahu batas usia kita, pasti kita akan tahu batas
Jikalau kita dipastikan akan mati cepat, pasti kita akan cepat bertaubat
Jikalau kita sadar hidup ini singkat, pasti kita akan menyingkat dosa
Jikalau hanya sebatas kata, kita selalu mengelak apa yang pasti akan terjadi
----05
:guRLfriend:
Standing everywhere full of energies
A supply curve increasing itself
But I don't need a price without a value
People come and go like myself while she's still standing there with laugh and peace
Please take me there to get my demand
She's where I find my equilibrium..
150105
Here I sit, again
With a brand new me inside
Realizing that life is in me
Nobody can stop what's been running on
Neither me nor him..
An innocent soul needs to be taken care of
Only He knows how
But still that dream I've been waiting
To find me as the flowers
Then I'll walk as he's coming with..
011104
Here I sit, there I'll stand
With a great new seed of love
Laugh and laugh
Sad and mad I left them behind
So glad I'm with you
Sunshine stays with me
Laugh and laugh
There he'll come..
Be with me till the end
171004
:Let It Be:
Walking in breeze with the music
Got you there with no sarcastic
Trying hard to act normal like it supposed to be
Didn't really wanna say goodbye coz it's not to be
Laughed always when seeing you
Stayed near the gate staring at you
Finally that was our time
Kiss and hug you said you'll come
Waved with no feeling left
Coz I know you're coming I bet
040704
:A Universe:
The sun stays on its own
He doesn't care with the star's dance
The star shines not as bright as the moon
It keeps continuing though
All stars be together as the brightest
And you all light up the night
The moon's dead unlike the earth
It keeps moving though
The earth has its rhythm as well
And inside's supposed to have as well
Then we both shall light up the dark
160604
:Luv:
Oh I'm in love..
The sunshine blows its love
The rain doesn't even want to come
Oh I'm in love..
The mind keeps on blowing
The smile can't even get out of my face
Oh I'm in love..
The music is in the right rhythm
The sunlight is in such a lovely day
Oh I'm in love..
The imagine can't stop
The freedom keeps me alive
Oh I'm in love with this time in my mind
150604
:Dua Roda:
Embun pagi menembus
Rasa dingin menetap
Dua malaikat setia menuntun
Gerak raga membakar
Hijau kulihat
oh indahnya..
130504
:Aku Ingin Pulang:
Beranjak mencari ditemani sepi
Mereka datang tetap satu berdiri
Keinginan meloncat jauh mencari arti
Hambar terasa kaki bertahan
Bahagia datang lumpuh terasa
Tersadar akan arti sebuah rumah
Ayah sebagai atap
Ibu yang menyelimuti
Hangat akan terasa oleh satu jiwa
Satu rumah dilengkapi satu kasih
Rasa memiliki rasa melengkapi
Terjawab sudah satu pertanyaan
Dimana jiwa terasa dirindukan
Indonesia satu tercinta
Balasan mampir bertubi
Impas berakhir tinggallah kegoncangan
Berharap Yang Kuasa melihat arti keinginan
Sejalan dengan izinNya kepedihan akan memudar
Kusyukuri arti keluarga kucintai kau Indonesiaku
110404
:Keadilan:
Yang kaya gratis
Yang miskin bayar
Yang kaya tak mencari
Yang miskin diam di tempat
Salah siapa jika bumi tak damai
Aturan tertulis didominasi rasa kekeluargaan
Rasa toleransi terpuruk oleh hasrat panjang sesaat
Adakah keadilan terkuak merapatkan kesenjangan?
150304
:Patah Satu Tumbuh Seribu:
Satu perempuan
Satu pikiran
Satu hati
Melangkah...
Keterpurukan
Keputusasaan
Mengajarnya melukis satu senyum..
Satu perempuan lahir
Satu kebesaran hati tumbuh
Satu perempuan
Seribu hati
100304
:Bintang Jatuh:
Satu bintang melesat di atasku
Kutertegun dengan kagum tuk sesaat
Tak lupa kuucapkan satu inginku
Sebuah khayal yang tak terbayangkan
Entah apa yang teringat
Hanya yang kusadar ia sungguh terang
Mampu menyinari sekitarku
Malam itupun seakan berlangsung panjang
Namun saat pagi tiba ia sungguh menghilang
Meniggalkan kesan abadi dalam ingatan
Kutunggu lagi malam datang
Sungguh sayang hanya kanvas hitam tanpa hiasan
Ketika hening merasuki aku hampir melayang
Tak disangka ia bersedia jatuh lagi
Kusebut kembali satu inginku agar ia ingat dan kutenang
Takkan lelah kumenengadah karena yang terindah berada di atas sana
--0602
:A Man:
Standing sturdily on his way
Could've not stepped aside
Always be on his own way
Running in a rush
Gasping for breath
Then worn to a frazzle
Conceal that you're weak
Show us the gentleness
We'd feel it
You're old
You're tough, though
A man as a dad
--0402


6 Comments:
jgn gt ahh saya yg salah dong kl malah bikin org lain jd ga pede,, show me, show me!! let me read,,,
hey!!
ternyata Citra,,
i'll come moreoften,,
wow!
i really like "Too many pieces of the puzzle, Mine is already a razzle-dazzle".
'thy puzzle' not 'the puzzle' hehe
hmm kok penanggalannya dari bawah ke atas ya?
puisinya bagus :D
mm emg suka baca majalah dr blkg dulu baru ke dpn heu3.
someday i'll give them a melody..
Post a Comment
<< Home