a little piece of me

no life has an ordinary story and in the end nothing would really matter

Thursday, 14 November 2013

How's there?

Hey pa...
Quite a while. Dunno where to start. U already know everything goin on here i guess. Don't really wanna talk bout another heartaches, but yesss i'm bent (not broken) i should learn to love again. But still, i don't understand how my own faith can deceive me. Why can't trust get along with me? Why can't i get out of this take-for-granted game? Why can't i deserve someone like u or kakang? Gonna be lotsa whys that aren't appropriate to ask. Ok, i'll stand up straight and keep wandering til the right man meets me in the intersection. He'll know when it's me and we'll walk the path together, til end. Aamiin. Btw, aira's here. Staying in bdg for a week. Her mom is in spore so i kidnapped her hehe. She's cute n smart. I wish she cud meet u. Met u in dreams tho' the other day when i was in kakang's house. Everytime we gather i can't stop thinking bout u. In dreams we alwys talk without words. I do really wanna see u again. Hug me. Heal me. Pick the right man for me, please. I'll listen this time. I'm too dumb to choose. I keep falling for the wrong ones. Tired. I am tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home