a little piece of me

no life has an ordinary story and in the end nothing would really matter

Sunday, 22 February 2009

Wishlist

Listnya udh ada tersimpan rapi berikut visualisasi sbg penguat law of attraction seperti saran The Secret. But this is an addition, in a shorterm I really really really wanna come to coldplay tour concert next month in spore. Huhuhu.. tp ga bole sm ibu, iya lah bisnis blm menghasilkan tp pengeluaran aja terus2an. Padahal mumpung ada kakang di sana. But it's okay, someday I will.. with my beloved partner that will accompany. Yakin coldplay terus eksis dan menciptakan album2 yg lbh fantastis heu3.

Btw some of my wishes listed has come true alhamdulillah... Yg paling ga nyangka kebuka jlnnya, horseriding! I've been wanting to have my own horse since a long time ago. Udh kebuka jlnnya, udh nemu klub horseriding dan udh sempet nyoba nunggang, seru bgt! Anyone care to join? Hehe. But to ride my own takes a saving of time n money and no worry someday I will =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home